The increase in adoption of digital solutions, which allow diagnosis and remote monitoring of various disease conditions among women, has resulted in a significant uplift in the investment activity in this sector
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Investor Series: Opportunities in Women’s Digital Health Market”.
The report provides detailed information on the women’s digital health market, covering the core and peripheral women’s digital health solutions. It offers a technical and financial perspective on how the opportunity in this domain is likely to evolve, in terms of future business success, over the coming decade. The information in this report has been presented across multiple deliverables, featuring MS Excel sheets (some of which include interactive elements) and a MS PowerPoint deck, which summarizes the key takeaways from the project and insights drawn from the curated data. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
- An executive summary of the insights captured during our research.
- An introduction to women’s digital health, highlighting some of the key application areas of the FemTech industry.
- A detailed analysis of women’s digital health focused companies that were established post-2006.
- An assessment of the various products / solutions, offered by the innovator companies.
- An informed perspective on the value proposition of the companies captured in the report.
- A company competitiveness analysis, which offers a quantitative basis for comparing the strengths / contributions of various industry stakeholders that are involved in providing women’s digital health solutions.
- A detailed analysis of the women’s digital health funding and women’s digital health investment activity that has taken place, since 2011.
- An elaborate review of the overall women’s digital health market from a financial perspective, including detailed fundamental and technical analysis.
- A key acquisition targets analysis, based on the insights generated during the course of this study.
- A case study on the assessment of business risks, based on some of the major risk categories that are usually discussed in the industry.
- A case study where investors have exited various women’s digital health-related ventures, offering insights on return on investments received (based on availability of data).
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below):
- Type of Solution
- Applications / Software
- Therapeutic Application Area
- Fetal Health
- General Wellness
- Menstrual Cycle
- Pelvic Care
- Reproductive Health / Fertility
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and North Africa
The research also includes detailed profiles of the key public ventures engaged in the development of women’s digital health solutions; each profile features a brief overview of the company, details on its management team, insights from its balance sheet (if available), details on its product / service portfolio, recent developments and key financial details (including company investment highlights, company fundamental and company technical analysis).
Get more details on the report https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/opportunities-in-women-digital–health-market.html
Learn from experts: do you know about these emerging industry trends?
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
Learn more about Roots Analysis consulting services:
+1 (415) 800 3415