Satta King is a famous lottery game with a rich history, dating back to the cotton trades before 1947. This is a game where the player draws numbers from 0 to 99 from a matka (clay pot). Ironically, the actual game is termed Satta Matka by combining two words.
Satta + Matka mean gambling or a bet and Matka is the clay pot, often used to store water or things in India. It’s the prize money that makes the game to be more lucrative instead of how the game is played. But that’s not it, there are many types of lottery games, Satta King 786 is one of them.
If you know what the game is, you should also consider that the game has various levels and many types of rules and regulations. In this detailed article, we have compiled a list of all the prominent Sattaking games. These Sattaking games are very popular and celebrated across the globe. Some are popular, while others are not because of their partiality, transparency, commitment, honesty, or weird and awkward rules.
To make sure you are on the same page, we’ve summarized what exactly is Satta king. It is a game played worldwide, and it is illegal in some places. The game was called Satta Matka and not Satta king back then, but it is a popular name for outdoor gaming. Satta king is one of the oldest gambling games, we have compiled the beginning and other major events that created the Satta King 786 games we know today.
You can easily grasp or catch up with big changes and other minor changes in the game and how it has changed many people’s lives. Also, did I tell you that Satta king games can make you 90 times richer than the amount you invest in the business? Yes, but many Satta king 786 websites have spread false information about the game and other vital details that are misleading. Here at Satta king records. We try to give you the exact date and facts and figures to make this article as authentic as possible.
The Concepts of Satta Matka Are Here!
The history of the Satta Matka games unfolds the same year India started its independent democracy and implemented its constitution. These games began in the 1940s. It was popular back then by the name Satta Matka. Those People used to bet on the “closing” and “opening” trade of cotton in the market. The major reasons for the existence of Satta were cotton mills in Mumbai, then Bombay. The laborers of Cotton mills have nothing much to do, apart from the work they are assigned in the cotton mills. The game gave everyone hopes to change their fortune by doing the minimum effort. The Cotton mill laborers were the first people who played the game and saw its massive returns.
Likewise, many businessmen also seized the opportunity and started setting up their shops around the mills, as they knew about its audience and the potential of the game. It managed to accumulate cores while people in India were dreamy about their situation and wanted to be rich as quickly as possible, especially after the British raj.
Soon the game caught popularity and was churning amounts that nobody expected. More than the players, the game owners or the house took away tons of profits. The Satta Matka was in full swing at that time.
The game results or the closing prices of cotton were sent from the Bombay Cotton Exchange to New York Cotton Exchange. Usually, teleprinters were used as the mode of communication in that decade.
1. The first big change in the Satta king Game came when New York Cotton Exchange banned all types of betting. They saw how laborers invested their whole savings or sold assets to win a fortune and most of them ended up losing all the time.
2. Plus, the game was addictive. There’s no way any sane government makes betting legal without exercising any rules and regulations and protocols. However, simply banning a popular game is never the end of the game. We can take the example of the PUBG ban in India.
3. It was at this moment that people started to call the game Satta King instead of Satta Matka. Everyone wanted to be the king and thus the game started getting popularity by the name of spectacular king 786 and not the Satta Matka.
4. One another important piece of information is the number of days the Satta Matka Game used to run. Kalyanji Bhagat’s Satta King Games used to run all days of the week, whereas Ratan Khatri’s Satta Matka was only played six days a week.
It was at this stage that the game Satta Matka was gaining attention from the public. People were drawn to the game that shows honesty and presents themselves better. These were not the only players in the Sattaking worlds, but these two are often remembered for their honesty, and transparency in the Satta Matka game.
5. As mentioned earlier, Bombay textile mill workers were the first people addicted to the game. They often invest their hard-earned money and hence, attracted bookies who set up their shops around those mills areas. This way, Bombay became the central hub of Satta Matka.
There were plenty ongoing games, and this helped bookies and the police to build up and shut down their unlawful operations. There are many movies and web series based on the 60s of Bombay and the booming business of lottery games like Satta Matka.
6. Apart from the 60s, the Satta king showed a significant boom between the late 80s and early 90s as well. The time when gangsters and the Mafia were ruling the underworld of Mumbai. Their connections with Bollywood too and every businessman was asked for a certain token amount.
The shocking part is that these games were having a turnover of 500 Crore rupee per month. Considering the Satta King and the period of the 90s, it generated a huge sum of profits.
7.Finally, things started to settle down for good when the Mumbai police came into action. They raided the various game shops and made arrests.Due to local police intervention, the game suffered a lot too. One big impact was the death of Suresh Bhagat, son of Kalyanji Bhagat. Suresh Bhagat was killed in 2008 and the Satta king game was on the verge of shutting down.
However, it would further lead to the expansion of the game. The bookies were forced to take the game outside or shut it down completely. Mumbai Police was consistently raiding betting shops, but the lucrative and appealing game found its audience in other Indian states. Like Gujarat, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, and Delhi as the bookies moved to different towns of the country.
8. Finally, here we are today, according to a report in 2021. There are no federal laws that prohibit online betting. The internet has changed the game completely. Bookies found it more attractive to operate the game online via servers and now use software like VPN to hide or bounce their IP addresses constantly.
They also started betting on other types of games such as cricket, baseball, and the Olympics, which expanded as betting game categories.
While the game continues to make news headlines now and then, Sattaking is one of the most popular games played today. There are many types of king Satta games such as. Gali Satta game, Faridabad Satta king, Delhi Satta king, Bazaar Satta king, Dishawar Satta king, Kuber Satta king, JD Durga Sattya king, New Faridabad Satta king, and newly popular Bhagya Rekha Satta king.