The waterproofing systems market is expected to reach a value of USD 82.29 Billion by 2027, according to current analysis by Emergen Research. Growth of the market can be attributed to increasing utilization of waterproofing systems to increase the life and durability of structures. Adoption of waterproofing systems has been increasing significantly to safeguard buildings in flood-prone areas. The increasing need to prevent mold and mildew from getting into walls and floorspaces of buildings and structures is driving demand for deployment of waterproofing systems across commercial sectors. Moreover, deployment of waterproofing systems reduces building maintenance costs and helps to maintain property value.
Adoption and application of liquid waterproofing membranes has been increasing in commercial and residential sectors as this form is easy to apply, and the waterproofing properties of membranes extend over time, without effectiveness decreasing. Moreover, the high elasticity of liquid waterproofing membrane prevents cracks caused by thermal expansion on terraces, which has been resulting in the areas of application increasing significantly in the recent past.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/466
The report, additionally, offers a comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to offer a better understanding of the competitive landscape of the industry. It also covers strategies adopted by prominent players such as mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, product launches, and brand promotions, among others. The report aims to offer the readers a holistic understanding of the relevant features of the industry.
Global Waterproofing Systems Market Report – Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 includes the global Waterproofing Systems market introduction, followed by the market scope, product offerings, growth opportunities, market risks, driving forces, and others.
- Chapter 2 broadly categorizes the Waterproofing Systems market on the basis of geography, and determines the sales, revenue, and market shares of each region over the estimated period.
- Chapter 3 elaborates on the competitive outlook of the Waterproofing Systems market, focusing on the major manufacturers and vendor landscape.
- Chapter 4 exhaustively studies the key manufacturers of the Waterproofing Systems industry, along with their anticipated sales and revenue shares.
- Chapters 5 includes market segmentation based on product type, application range, and market players.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/466
Key players in the market that have been profiled in the report include BASF SE, Fosroc, SIKA AG, Soprema Inc., GCP Applied Technologies, Mapei S.p.A., Carlisle Construction Materials LLC, Tremco, Pidilite Industries, and Bostik.
Key Highlights of Report
- The commercial segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period. Adoption of high performance and cost-effective waterproofing membranes, in commercial buildings in increasing, and in turn driving revenue growth of this segment.
- The waterproofing membranes segment accounted for largest revenue share in the waterproofing systems market in 2019. The high performance and elasticity of waterproofing membranes help in the prevention of cracks, and as a result of these benefits, adoption of waterproofing membranes across the commercial sector has been increasing rapidly in the recent past.
- Asia Pacific market accounted for largest revenue share contribution to the global waterproofing systems market in 2019. Rapid urbanization and growth of the construction sector in developing economies in the region are factors expected to continue to drive demand for waterproofing systems.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/waterproofing-systems-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global waterproofing systems market on the basis of application, end-use, type, and region:
- Application Segment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Roofing & walls
- Waste & water management
- Building Structures
- End-use Segment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020–2027)
- Industrial infrastructure development
- Type Segment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020–2027)
- Waterproofing chemicals
- Waterproofing membranes
- Integral systems
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Overview of the Waterproofing Systems Market Report:
- Introduction, Product Scope, Market Overview, and Opportunities
- Analysis of the Manufacturers with sales, revenue, and price analysis
- Comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape
- Extensive profiling of the key competitors along with their business strategies and market size
- Regional analysis of the market along with sales, revenue, market share, and global position
- Country-wise analysis of the market along with types, applications, and manufacturing
- Strategic recommendations to established players as well as new entrants
- In-depth analysis of the risks, restraints, and limitations in the Waterproofing Systems industry
Explore More Reports offered by Emergen Research:
Liquid Fertilizers Market
3D Printing Plastic Market
Industrial Lubricants Market
Water Treatment Chemicals Market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756c
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-waterproofing-systems-market