The QuickBooks Web Connector is basically a Microsoft Windows tool. It helps share the data with QuickBooks Desktop products, including QuickBooks Point of Sale. You can install this tool either on the local system or hosted on the cloud. The best part about this tool is that it is easy to set up and manage the application. But at times, while connecting the web services with QuickBooks using Web Connector, users might get stuck with QBWC1039 error. If you want to get more details regarding the Web Connector, you must go through this blog.
Don’t have any idea what you should do to eliminate the QBWC1039 error and need immediate help? You can directly reach out to our experts. Our experts will provide you with the adequate solution to resolve the issue instantly.
What are the advantages of accessing QuickBooks Web Connector?
There are numerous benefits of accessing the Web Connector. To get you aware of all such advantages, we have listed some of them below:-
- QB Web Connector allows two-way communications between the web applications and QuickBooks.
- With the help of this tool, you can automate the scheduling between QuickBooks and third-party applications.
- You can also share the XML files from QuickBooks using web services and applications.
- Moreover, you can also add new services to the web services list using which QBWC can easily communicate.
What are the QuickBooks versions that Web Connector supports?
The Web Connector is compatible with all QuickBooks Desktop applications that use the QuickBooks Software Development Kit (SDK). The following QuickBooks Desktop versions support the Web Connector.
- QuickBooks POS V13.0 or later.
- Compatible with QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise, Pro, and Premier versions.
- It is also supported by QuickBooks Desktop (the UK and Canadian Editions) versions of 2016 and later.
Steps to Get the Newly Launched QuickBooks Web Connector
If you want to use the QuickBooks application in multi-user mode, then you must have QBWC installed on every workstation in the network. By doing so, you can easily exchange information from third-party online applications.
- To commence with, you are required to get the newly launched version of QBWC on your system.
- Afterwards, generate a new Temp folder in the local C drive of your computer.
- Subsequently, access the system default location i.e, download folder. After that, move the installer file into the temp folder of the C: drive.
- Proceeding further, right-click on the QBWebConnector zip file and tap on the Extract Here option.
- Next, you are required to right-click on the file named QBWebConnector.exe and move to the Run as Administrator file.
- After completing the installation process, it will display the QB Web Connector on your system tray.
Wrapping It Up!!
So, here we conclude our blog on QuickBooks Web Connector and hope you find this blog informative. If you get stuck with QBWC1039 while using the QBWC, you must consult with our experts. You can call our experts anytime and get the best troubleshooting solutions.