DOWNLOAD the newest PDFVCE B2B-Solution-Architect PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1o0PsKtsD3028aJ7PE8gwUch0EFOwqz5e
We will give you free update for 365 days after purchasing B2B-Solution-Architect study guide from us, that is to say, in the following year, you don’t need to spend extra money on update version, and the latest version for B2B-Solution-Architect exam dumps will be sent to your email address automatically. Furthermore, B2B-Solution-Architect exam dumps are high quality and accuracy, and they can help you pass the exam just one time. In order to strengthen your confidence to B2B-Solution-Architect Study Guide, we are pass guarantee and money back guarantee, if you fail to pass the exam we will give you full refund, and there is no need for you to worry about that you will waste your money.
Do not miss the opportunity to buy the best B2B-Solution-Architect preparation questions in the international market which will also help you to advance with the times. If you are still worrying about our B2B-Solution-Architect exam questions, I would like to help you out with the free demos of our B2B-Solution-Architect Training Materials compiled by our company. There are so many strong points of our B2B-Solution-Architect training materials, such as wide applicability, sharpen the saw and responsible after sale service to name.
B2B-Solution-Architect Key Concepts, Knowledge B2B-Solution-Architect Points
If you are curious or doubtful about the proficiency of our B2B-Solution-Architect preparation quiz, we can explain the painstakingly word we did behind the light. By abstracting most useful content into the B2B-Solution-Architect exam materials, they have helped former customers gain success easily and smoothly. The most important part is that all contents were being sifted with diligent attention. No errors or mistakes will be found within our B2B-Solution-Architect Study Guide.
Salesforce B2B-Solution-Architect Exam Syllabus Topics:
Salesforce Certified B2B Solution Architect Exam Sample Questions (Q101-Q106):
NEW QUESTION # 101
Universal Containers (UC) is about to complete the first phase of its digital transformation with its new Lead to Invoice process that incorporates several clouds like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Revenue Cloud, Experience Cloud, and MuleSoft. UC is now creating a Center of Excellence and focusing on a purely Agile methodology for working on new releases. UC wants to understand some of the considerations around release planning.
What are two recommendations a Solution Architect should make to ensure UC’s releases to production work within its release schedule and there are no delays in future releases?
Choose 2 answers
- A. Fix the scope of the sprint during release planning regardless of how long it takes.
- B. Create a regular sprint cadence across the different teams to demonstrate new functionality.
- C. Use the last sprint of the release to stabilize it and eliminate identified issues.
- D. Utilize the last sprint to include functionality that was missed from previous sprints.
NEW QUESTION # 102
Northern Trail Outfitters (NTO) has a requirement to implement an Experience Cloud solution to allow its partners to log and view cases they have submitted, as well as track their opportunities. As part of the solution, NTO wants to be able to create dashboards that its partners can view within the community.
Which Experience Cloud license should the Solution Architect recommend?
- A. Customer Community Plus license
- B. Sales Cloud license
- C. Service Cloud license
- D. Partner Community license
NEW QUESTION # 103
A client is running a project with a 626 multi-cloud setup involving Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, and Mu’eSoft. Currently, MuleSoft is primarily used to integrate with third-party systems. Marketing Cloud is connected to Sales/Service using the standard connector. A recent requirement-gathering session, involving all functional streams, brought up the question of where consolidated reporting mil happen. So far, reporting has only been looked at individually per stream.
There is a steering committee meeting 1 week from now. The Solution Architect was asked to provide different solutions to fix the problem. The expectation is that a high-level evaluation will be done prior the steering committee meeting so that an indication of options can be given and additional funding can be requested.
Which three critical steps should the Solution Architect take first?
Choose 3 answers
- A. Ensure all data objects across the different clouds have a unique external identifier
- B. Review the system landscape to identify other existing solutions for reporting and start to investigate high-level cost impacts (inel. licenses aspects) for the most viable.
- C. Draft a solution to show how consolidated reporting can be done using CRM Analytics.
- D. Review the established and planned dataflows to understand where the systems of record sit and where data is transported to already.
- E. Identify key drivers and high-level data scope behind the need for a consolidated reporting.
NEW QUESTION # 104
Universal Containers (UC) wants to enhance the online purchase experience for its customers. The product and pricing information is managed in a separate ERP, while customer purchases are primarily triggered online through self-service. UC often offers promotions and discounts through various online seasonal events. UC wants the ability to provide customized quotes based on its relationship with the customer, as well as proactively process and monitor renewal and upgrade opportunities.
A Solution Architect has identified Sales Cloud, CPQ, Billing, and B2B Commerce as part of a potential multi-cloud solution.
Based on the above considerations, which option identifies the optimal data flow for this solution?
- A. Pricing and Product data should be pushed from ERP to CPQ and from there to B2B Commerce via the CPQ B2B Commerce Connector. Promotions should be handled in B2B Commerce. Invoice and Billing should be maintained in Billing and presented on B2B Commerce via a Lightning component.
- B. Pricing and Product data should be pushed from ERP to both CPQ and B2B Commerce, keeping single source of truth. Promotions should be handled in B2B Commerce. Invoice and Billing should be maintained in Billing and pushed to B2B Commerce.
- C. Pricing and Product data should be pushed from ERP to B2B Commerce via the CPQ B2B Commerce Connector to CPQ. Promotions should be handled in B2B Commerce. Invoice and Billing should be maintained in Billing and surfaced on B2B Commerce via a Lightning component.
- D. Pricing and Product data should be pushed from ERP to CPQ and from there to B2B Commerce via the CPQ B2B Commerce Connector. Promotions should be managed in CPQ as CPQ is the pricing master. Invoice and Billing should be managed in B2B Commerce and pushed to Billing.
NEW QUESTION # 105
Universal Export has implemented multiple Salesforce products and has made it clear that it wants to maximize its investment and avoid buying any new products. For the company’s next release, its business requirements seem to be a close fit for a product that Salesforce has. out it wants to develop a custom extension that replicates the functionality of that Salesforce module.
Which two actions should a Solution Architect take?
Choose 2 answers
- A. Advise the customer to use the out-of-the-box approach to avoid unnecessary technical debt.
- B. Consult with the IT department to review the extension requirements.
- C. Begin requirements gathering for integrations and data migration
- D. Evaluate the business benefit of the requested functionality to see if it justifies investment in the Salesforce product.
NEW QUESTION # 106
In order to pass the exam and fight for a brighter future, these people who want to change themselves need to put their ingenuity and can do spirit to work. More importantly, it is necessary for these people to choose the convenient and helpful B2B-Solution-Architect study materials as their study tool in the next time. Because their time is not enough to prepare for the exam, and a lot of people have difficulty in preparing for the exam, so many people who want to pass the B2B-Solution-Architect Exam and get the related certification in a short time have to pay more attention to the study materials.
B2B-Solution-Architect Key Concepts: https://www.pdfvce.com/Salesforce/B2B-Solution-Architect-exam-pdf-dumps.html
2023 Latest PDFVCE B2B-Solution-Architect PDF Dumps and B2B-Solution-Architect Exam Engine Free Share: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1o0PsKtsD3028aJ7PE8gwUch0EFOwqz5e