Personal Protective Equipment Industry Data Book Covers Hand Protection Equipment, Fall Protection and Respiratory Protection Equipment Markets.
The economic value generated by the personal protection equipment industry was estimated at approximately USD 91.55 billion in 2021.
Hand Protection Equipment Market Report Highlights
The global hand protection equipment market size was estimated at USD 29.6 billion in 2021, and it is anticipated to reach USD 37.8 billion by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2022 to 2030.
- The durable gloves segment accounted for the maximum shareof the global revenue in 2021 owing to the wide-scale usage of durable gloves in the manufacturing industry as they offer protectionagainst injuries arising from cuts, burns, and chemicals
- The healthcare segment accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021 on account of government regulations urging industries & governments to increase the production of hand protection equipment
- Hand protection equipment made from natural rubber led the industryin 2021. Natural rubber is flexible and is ideal for handling hazardous chemicals or materials, which drives its demand
- Europe accounted for the maximum revenue share in 2021 owing to the increased COVID-19 cases in Germany, Italy, France, Italy, Spain, and the U.K. and the high number of occupational injuries, with an urgent requirement for hand protection equipment
- To cater to the increasing product demand from the medical and healthcare sectors, companies have started expanding their businesses through mergers, acquisitions, development of new production plants, and geographic expansion strategies
Fall Protection Market Report Highlights
The global fall protection market size was estimated at USD 2.61 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 4.77 billion by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period.
- The soft goods segment led the global industry in 2021 owing to increasing demand for harnesses coupled with rising awareness pertaining to worker safety in various end-use industries
- The construction industry is expected to witness considerable growth from 2022 to 2030 on account of mandates by governments of various countries to reduce the number of accidents and causalities during construction activities
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest CAGR during the forecast period owing to a rise in M&A activities and increased infrastructure development by governments, thus driving the industrial construction sector
- North America is expected to be the largest region in terms of global revenue during the forecast period, owing to rising worker safety concerns, and early adoption of cutting-edge technology
- In January 2022, Diversified Fall Protection (DFP) completed the acquisitions of two similar line companies, namely Rooftop Anchor, Inc. (RTA) and Versatile Systems
- In November 2021, Rothoblaas increased its line of fall prevention systems & protective gear. This allowed the firm to broaden its product range while also meeting the technical & regulatory international standards for its goods
Access the Global Personal Protective Equipment Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competition benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) Market Report Highlights
The global respiratory protective equipment market size was valued at USD 22.72 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 24.69 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 6.6% over the forecast period.
- The APRs segment is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR from 2022 to 2030, in terms of revenue, on account of stringent government regulations, especially in developing countries in Asia Pacific
- The healthcare end-use segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021 owing to the pandemic leading to a rise in demand for disposable filtering masks, such as N95 masks and surgical masks
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period on account of the growing usage of respiratory protection in construction, mining, and oil & gas industries
- Germany accounted for 22% of the Europe market revenue in 2021 on account of the growth of the construction industry due to the government’s push for developing green infrastructure,which boosted the product demand
- The industry participants focus on the research and development of new technologies for product manufacturing and integration across various stages of the value chain to gain a competitive edge in the market
Industrial Protective Clothing Market Report Highlights
The global industrial protective clothing market size was valued at USD 18.93 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 31.18 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period.
- Chemical defending protective clothing segment is expected to witness growth at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2022 to 2030. The chemical defending garments protect the employees against exposure or contact with chemicals
- The heat &flame protective clothing application segment is expected to witness growth at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period on account of its ability to protect from threats such as arc flashes, fires, and electrical flashes
- Cleanroom protective clothing was accounted for 16.9% share of the global revenue in 2021 owing to the benefits of raw materials such as single-layer polypropylene (low cost), SMS (robust, resistant to liquid, minimal linting, and spun bound polypropylene(lightweight)
- In the construction industry protective clothing is used to protect the workers from hazards such as weather changes, electricity, impact, and fire. Growing construction, oil & gas industries is expected to drive segment expansion
- In January 2022, Kimberly Clark Corporation introduced Kimtech Opal Nitrile Gloves. These novel gloves are intended for use in research and manufacturing facilities, life sciences, and non-sterile medication manufacturing applications.
Industrial Protective Footwear Market Report Highlights
The global industrial protective footwear market size was valued at USD 9.47 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 17.08 billion by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period.
- Leather protective footwear accounted at 35.6% of the global market revenue in 2021 due to attributes such as durability, comfort, and ease of cleaning, as well as high mechanical performance such as resistance to wear and tear.
- The manufacturing application sector accounted at 27.0% of the global market revenue in 2021 owing to favorable government efforts and the growing workforce in the manufacturing
- The construction application sector accounted at 15.6% of the global market revenue in 2021 owing to an increase in the number of fatal accidents, which has fueled the adoption of safety shoes among builders in order to improve worker safety.
- Occupational injuries, coupled with the need for highly effective wear & tear resistant and high utility protective footwear, are predicted to drive demand in Europe at a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period.
- In January 2021, Honeywell announced that the company has signed an agreement to sell its performance and lifestyle footwear business to Rocky Brands for approx. USD 230 Million.
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Personal Protective Equipment Industry Data Book – Hand Protection Equipment, Fall Protection and Respiratory Protection Equipment Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Key players operating in the personal protective equipment industry are –
- Honeywell International
- Lakeland Industries Inc.
- Uvex safety
- Mine Safety Appliances (MSA) Company
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Gateway Safety, Inc.
Grand View Research’s personal protective equipment industry databook is a collection of market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of outlook report and summary presentations on individual areas of research.
Go through the table of content of Personal Protective Equipment Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Micro Markets