The Perlite Market research report is a comprehensive and vital document encompassing business strategies, qualitative and quantitative analysis, and emerging trends of the global Perlite market. The report offers in-depth research and assessment of the key elements of the global Perlite market. The research analysts have formulated this report through thorough primary and secondary research with a detailed analysis of the drivers, restraints, challenges, trends, and opportunities to provide a panoramic view of the Perlite market.
The global perlite market size is expected to reach USD 2.58 Billion by 2028 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady growth of the market can be attributed to the increasing demand for good quality perlite in the construction & building industry. The acoustic properties and light weight of expanded perlite are increasing its adoption in the construction and manufacturing industries. Expanded perlite is increasingly utilized in insulation, light weight plasters and mortars, ceiling tiles, and as filter aids. The mineral also reduces noise transmission, enhances fire resistance, and resists rotting, termites, and vermin, in addition to the thermal insulation. High insulating qualities, versatility, and light weight of expanded perlite made it an essential part of the construction industry for loose fill insulation and light weight insulating concrete. Expanded perlite is the ideal construction aggregates filler for masonry fill insulation, floor systems, and roof decks.
To get holistic SAMPLE of the report, please click: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/955
Key players in the market include Imerys S.A., Keltech Energies Ltd, Dupré Minerals, Amol Minechem Ltd., SUPREME PERLITE COMPANY, IPM GROUP OF COMPANIES, Bergama Mining Perlite Inc., Genper Group, The Schundler Company and Aegean Perlites SA.
The research report on the Perlite market is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research along with qualitative and quantitative analysis of vital aspects of the market. The insightful data is further validated and verified by the industry professionals. The report strives to offer deeper insights into the overall market scenario of the Perlite business sphere.
The global Perlite market is broadly segmented on the basis of different product types, application range, end-use industries, key regions, and an intensely competitive landscape. This section of the report is solely targeted at readers looking to select the most appropriate and lucrative segments of the Perlite sector in a strategic manner. The segmental analysis also helps companies interested in this sector make optimal business decisions and achieve their desired goals.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/955
Some Key Highlights in Report
- In April 2020, Imerys S.A, which is a world leader in mineral specialties for industry, acquired the business of mining, processing, and marketing perlite conducted by Cornerstone Industrial Minerals Corporation. The acquisition is expected to strengthen the product offering of the company in the horticulture and agriculture markets.
- Expanded perlite segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Increasing demand for good quality expanded perlite in India, Malaysia, China, Thailand, and Indonesia due to the growth in the infrastructure sector is expected to drive the market growth in these countries.
- Horticulture & agriculture segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Expanded perlite is increasingly utilized in horticulture to provide optimum moisture retention and aeration for enhanced plant growth, which is driving the demand for expanded perlite in horticulture & agriculture sector.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/perlite-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global perlite market on the basis of form, application, and region:
- Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Crude Perlite
- Expanded Perlite
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Horticulture & Agriculture
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
- The report conducts a comparative assessment of the leading market players participating in the global Perlite market.
- The report marks the notable developments that have recently taken place in the Perlite industry
- It details on the strategic initiatives undertaken by the market competitors for business expansion.
- It closely examines the micro- and macro-economic growth indicators, as well as the essential elements of the Perlite market value chain.
- The repot further jots down the major growth prospects for the emerging market players in the leading regions of the market.
Explore More Reports offered by Emergen Research:
Continuous Fiber Composites Market
Anti-Reflective Coatings Market
Soil Stabilization Market
Construction Sealants Market
Needle Coke Market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756c
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-perlite-market