Selling: When we talk about selling and the whole focus is on selling the products only.
Factory-Existing Products-Promotions-Selling-Profit Through Sales
Marketing: Marketing is all about Awareness of product and services so people can consider and decide what to buy.
Market-Customer Need-Conversation Communication-Profit through Customer satisfaction
Importance of Marketing
- Help Business, in growing sales and Operate Successfully.
- Help in Understanding Consumer Preference’s and Change it.
- Help in Developing strategies to counter Competition.
Objectives of Marketing
- Provide satisfaction to consumer ( By giving feedback form)
- Increase in Demand ( 30 Min Delivery or its Free)
- Provide Better Quality Products( live tracking)
- Create goodwill for the Organization ( kitchen)
- Generate profitable sales volume ( offers)
Functions of Marketing
1.Market Research: Primary Research- Survey, Focus Groups, Interviews, Observation, Experiments.
Secondary Research- Data and Information Collection
- Size of Market
- Product availability and Pricing
- What do the consumer wants.
- What gap can we fill
2.Product Planning: Product planning is the process of creating or importing a product idea based on need of Market and following through on it until the product is introduced to market.
Comic – Animated Series – Real Movies
- Packaging: Packaging is the technology of enclosing or protecting products for distribution, storage, sale and use.
- Standardization: Standardization refer to development of standards for production of goods with respect of shape, design, color and other Characteristics.
4.1 Grading: Grading involves seprating products into different classes on the bassis of certain predetermined standard relating to size and quantity.Chips
- Branding: Branding means giving an identity or attractive name , symbol or identity mark a product different from other so people can recognize the Brand. Food chains
- Pricing: Pricing is the process where a business sets a price at which it well sell its Products.
- Promotion: Promotion refer to raising customer awareness of a product or brand where by customers are made aware of the product, its distintive feature price availabillity etc.
Ex- Ads and Discounts
Distribution: Distribution is the process of making product or service available, for the consumer or business that needs it.
9. Selling: The activity of trying to bring a buyer to a point where he exchange Money to sellers for Goods and Services.
Ex- Online and offline sales
Retention: Retention or Customer retention refer to ability of Company to hold the customer beyond the first sale.