The phenomenal success of RNA-based products in tackling the COVID-19 pandemic, globally, as well as their potential to actualize the concept of personalized medicine has resulted in a significant growth in the investment activity in this sector.
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Investor Series: Opportunities in the RNA Therapeutics Market (mRNA Therapeutics and Vaccines, RNAi Therapeutics, and RNA Aptamers)”.
The report provides detailed information on the RNA therapeutics market, covering various RNA therapies, including RNAi therapies, RNA aptamers, and mRNA therapies and vaccines. It offers a technical and financial perspective on how the opportunity in this domain is likely to evolve, in terms of future business success, over the coming decade. The information in this report has been presented across multiple deliverables, featuring MS Excel sheets (some of which include interactive elements) and a MS PowerPoint deck, which summarizes the key takeaways from the project and insights drawn from the curated data. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
- An introduction to RNA therapeutics, highlighting prominent barriers to the development and success of RNA therapies.
- A detailed analysis of RNA therapeutics focused companies that were established post-2006.
- An assessment of the various products, offered by the key innovator companies.
- An informed perspective on the value proposition of the companies captured in the report.
- A company competitiveness analysis, which offers a quantitative basis for comparing the strengths / contributions of various industry stakeholders that are involved in the development of RNA therapeutics.
- A detailed analysis of the RNA therapeutics funding and RNA therapeutics investment activity that has taken place in this domain, since 2011.
- A proprietary analysis defining a basis for estimating the relative valuation of private companies, among the key innovators discussed in this report.
- An elaborate review of the overall RNA therapeutics market from a financial perspective, including detailed fundamental and technical analysis.
- A case study on the assessment of business risks, based on some of the major risk categories that are usually discussed in the industry, namely operations-related risks, business-related risks, financial / asset-related risks, product / technology-related risks, and social, economic, environmental and political risks..
- A case study where RNA therapeutics investors have exited various RNA therapeutics-related ventures, offering insights on returns on investment received.
- A key acquisition targets analysis, based on the insights generated during the course of this study.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below):
- Type of Therapy
- mRNA Vaccines and Therapeutics
- RNAi Therapeutics
- RNA Aptamers
- Therapeutic Area
- Infectious Diseases
- Genetic Disorders
- Haematological Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Ocular Disorders
- Oncological Disorders
- Renal Disorders
- Route of Administration
- Key Geographies
- North America
- Middle East and North Africa
- Latin America
The research also includes detailed profiles of key public ventures engaged in the development of RNA therapeutics; each profile features a brief overview of the company, along with information on its management team, insights from its balance sheet (if available), as well as details related to its product portfolio, recent developments and key financials (including company investment highlights, company fundamental and company technical analysis).
- Arcturus Therapeutics
- Ascletis Pharma
- Avidity Biosciences
- CanSino Biologics
- Gritstone bio
- IVERIC bio
- Phio Pharmaceuticals
- Vir Biotechnology
To view more details on this report, click on the link
Learn from experts: do you know about these emerging industry trends?
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
Learn more about Roots Analysis consulting services:
+1 (415) 800 3415