The Global Next Generation Batteries Market report assesses the historical and current data along with a thorough analysis of the market dynamics. The report also sheds light on the significant market growth driving and restraining factors that are anticipated to influence the market growth through the forecast period. The Global Next Generation Batteries Market studies the market scenario to offer growth projections for the Next Generation Batteries industry for the forecast period of 2020-2027. The report focuses on potential growth opportunities and limitations the prominent players of the industry might face during the entirety of the forecast timeline. The report pays special heed to the emerging business components, niche sectors, and product launches and brand promotions occurring in the market to help the readers make fruitful investment strategies.
The global next generation batteries market is expected to reach a market size of USD 20.84 Billion at a steady CAGR of 5.6% in 2027, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. This steady revenue growth can be attributed to increasing investment by OEMs such as BMW Group, Volkswagen, and Daimler for production of more efficient and cost-effective batteries. Increasing research and development activities for production of advanced next generation batteries with better fire resistance, longer life span, and quicker charge rate are key factors expected to drive growth of the global next generation batteries market. Major manufacturers of next generation batteries are investing significantly in development of high-power and safe battery technologies using 3-dimensional structures with high-density solid electrolytes and electrodes.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/491
Key players in the market include Sion Power Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Hitachi, Ambri Inc., NantEnergy Corporation, Phinergy, LG Chemicals, Samsung, Mitsubishi Chemical and Amprius Inc.
The global Next Generation Batteries market is broadly segmented on the basis of different product types, application range, end-use industries, key regions, and an intensely competitive landscape. This section of the report is solely targeted at readers looking to select the most appropriate and lucrative segments of the Next Generation Batteries sector in a strategic manner. The segmental analysis also helps companies interested in this sector make optimal business decisions and achieve their desired goals.
This section of the report offers valuable insights into the geographical segmentation of the Next Generation Batteries market, alongside estimating the current and future market valuations based on the demand-supply dynamics and pricing structure of the leading regional segments. Furthermore, the growth prospects of each segment and sub-segment have been meticulously described in the report.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/491
Key Highlights of Report
- In August 2020, Panasonic announced investment of an additional USD 100 million in a battery producing factory in Nevada, US. This expansion is expected to drive battery supply to automaker, Tesla, for the production of its electric vehicles.
- The consumer electronics segment accounted for largest market share of 42.9% in 2019. Rising purchasing power of consumers in developing economies has resulted in increased demand for electronic devices, which is further driving demand for advanced next generation batteries in the consumer electronics sector.
- The lithium sulphur segment revenue is expected to expand at rapid CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period. Lithium sulphur batteries are being increasingly adopted in the manufacture of automotive and consumer electronics products owing to longer life span, and being more environmentally sustainable to produce in comparison to lithium-ion batteries.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/next-generation-batteries-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global next generation batteries market on the basis of end-use, type, and region:
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020–2027)
- Energy Storage
- Consumer Electronics
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020–2027)
- Nickel cadmium
- Lithium ion
- Magnesium ion
- Lithium Sulphur
- Solid Electrodes
- Metal air
- Nickel metal hydride
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Key insights presented in the report:
- Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, by application, and market scope of global Next Generation Batteries market
- Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of key players, including aspects such as company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures
- Regional analysis to provide insight into recent trends and opportunities
Explore More Reports offered by Emergen Research:
Battery Materials Market
3D Printing Metal Market
Liquid Fertilizers Market
Water Treatment Chemicals Market
3D Printing Plastic Market
Synthetic Rubber Market
Light Weapons Market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756c
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-next-generation-batteries-market