The latest market intelligence report, titled ‘Global Needle Coke Market’, is intended to provide the target audience with the necessary information about the global Needle Coke industry. The report comprises a detailed analysis of the vital elements of the Needle Coke market, including key drivers, constraints, opportunities, limitations, threats, and micro- and macro-economic factors. The report carefully investigates the present market scenario and the fundamental growth prospects. The report entails an organized database of the Needle Coke market dynamics that helps market analysts estimate the global market growth rate over the projected timeline. Therefore, the report, published by Emergen Research. is a detail-oriented compilation of the crucial aspects of the Needle Coke market, including the key players’ product offerings, the wide application range of these products, the major market segments, leading market contenders, their company profiles, pricing strategies, production capacities, revenue generation schemes, technological advancements, and many others.
The needle coke market size is expected to reach 2,075.51 Kilotons in 2028 in terms of volume consumed and register a steady CAGR of 10.55% over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Needle coke market revenue growth is driven by factors such as increasing usage in production of graphite electrodes for the steel industry and shift towards electric and hybrid vehicles. Needle coke is a premium grade, high value petroleum coke used in the manufacturing of graphite electrodes of very low Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (CTE) for the Electric Arc Furnaces (EAFs) widely deployed in the steel industry. These electrodes are used to melt steel scrap.
Rising demand for needle coke is majorly driven by rising demand for steel from various end-use industries such as construction, automotive, fabrication, manufacturing, railways, and oil & gas. It is also employed in the manufacture of synthetic graphite and anode material for lithium-ion batteries that are used in an electric vehicles. Graphite is the largest raw material used in lithium-ion batteries by size. Surge in demand for Electric Vehicles (EVs) is propelling inclining consumption of needle coke. The Tesla Model S electric vehicle contains up to 85kg of graphite. Penetration of EVs was limited to a few countries over the past few years.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/242
The report further sheds light on the emerging growth opportunities, challenges, market threats, limitations, and factors likely to restrict the growth of the Needle Coke market. The report further discusses in detail the market in international waters and the emerging trends in those regions. It also offers insights into the competitive landscape, market drivers, industrial scenario, and the latest product and technological developments to offer a comprehensive overview of the Needle Coke market landscape.
The report sheds light on the region expected to dominate the Needle Coke market in the coming years. The report estimates the market size in terms of volume and value and offers an accurate estimate of the market share each region is anticipated to hold during the forecast period. The report analyzes the spread of the Needle Coke market in key geographies covering North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The regional analysis offers an idea about the production and consumption pattern, import/export, supply and demand ratio, revenue contribution, market share and size, and the presence of prominent players in each region.
The Global Needle Coke Market is highly consolidated due to the presence of a large number of companies across this industry. The report discusses the current market standing of these companies, their past performances, demand and supply graph, production and consumption patterns, sales network, distribution channels, and growth opportunities in the market at length. The report scrutinizes the strategic approach of key market players towards expanding their product offerings and fortifying their market foothold.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/242
Some major players in the market report include Asbury Carbons Inc., Baosteel Corporation, Graftech International Ltd., Indian Oil Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Nippon Steel Chemical & Material Co. Ltd., Phillips 66 Company, Posco Chemical, Sumitomo Corporation, Shandong Weijiao Holding Group Co. Ltd., and CNPC Jinzhou Petrochemical.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Petroleum-based needle coke segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. This is a crucial ingredient used in the production of synthetic graphite electrodes for EAFs used in the steel industry and in lithium-ion battery anode material.
- Super-premium grade segment among the grade segments accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Super-premium grade needle coke is being increasingly adopted owing to its low sulfur content and exceptional inherent properties. It exhibits low puffing rate, low coefficient of thermal expansion, and larger particle size, which allow 5% higher productivity in steel recycling.
- Graphite electrodes segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Graphite has various properties such as high thermal conductivity and is resistant to heat. It is used under harsh conditions, such as in high-temperature settings and applications, and is therefore desired to have low thermal expansion coefficients, which makes it ideal for usage as main heating elements in EAFs.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/needle-coke-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global needle coke market on the basis of product type, grade, application, end-use, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, Volume, Kilotons; 2018-2028)
- Coal-based Needle Coke
- Petroleum-Based Needle Coke
- Shaft Calciner
- Rotary Kiln
Grade Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, Volume, Kilotons; 2018-2028)
- Intermediate Grade
- Premium Grade
- Super-Premium Grade
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, Volume, Kilotons; 2018-2028)
- Graphite Electrodes
- Silicon Metal and Ferroalloys
- Lithium-ion Anode
- Carbon Black
- Rubber Compounds
- Other Applications
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, Volume, Kilotons; 2018-2028)
- Aluminum and Steel Industry
- Other End-use
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, Volume, Kilotons; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest Of MEA
Radical Highlights of the Needle Coke Market Report:
- Comprehensive overview of the Needle Coke market along with analysis of the changing dynamics of the market
- Growth Assessment of various market segments throughout the forecast period
- Regional and global analysis of the market players, including their market share and global position
- Growth strategies adopted by key market players to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market
- Impact of the technological developments and R&D advancements on the Needle Coke market
- Information about profit-making strategies and developmental strategies of major companies and manufacturers
- Insightful information for the new entrants willing to enter the market
- Details and insights about business expansion strategies, product launches, and other collaborations
- The report incorporates advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Explore More Reports offered by Emergen Research:
Healthcare Analytics Market https://www.einpresswire.com/article/566072483/healthcare-analytics-market-scenario-size-trends-growth-analysis-research-insights-outlook-opportunity-2027
Smart Irrigation Controllers Market https://www.einpresswire.com/article/566082833/smart-irrigation-controllers-market-overview-size-upcoming-trends-and-future-opportunities-by-2027
Educational Robot Market https://www.einpresswire.com/article/566083750/educational-robot-market-to-grow-rapidly-technological-advancements-in-education-sector
Decision Intelligence Market https://www.einpresswire.com/article/566092602/decision-intelligence-market-to-hit-3-43-billion-in-2021-2030-decision-intelligence-industry-exhibit-a-cagr-of-6-2
Chip Scale Package LED Market https://www.einpresswire.com/article/566094687/chip-scale-package-led-market-to-grow-rapidly-advancements-in-technology
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756c
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-needle-coke-market