在你決定購買NewDumps的NCLEX的NCLEX-RN的考題之前，你將有一個免費的部分試題及答案作為試用，這樣一來你就知道NewDumps的NCLEX的NCLEX-RN考試的培訓資料的品質，希望NewDumps的NCLEX的NCLEX-RN考試資料使你的最佳選擇，獲得 NCLEX-RN 認證肯定會給你帶來很好的工作前景，因為 NCLEX-RN 考試是一個檢驗IT知識的測試，而通過了 NCLEX NCLEX-RN 考試，證明你的IT專業知識很強，有很強的能力，可以勝任一份很好的工作，早點拿到NCLEX NCLEX-RN認證考試的證書嗎，NewDumps NCLEX-RN 新版題庫上線一直致力於為廣大參加IT認證考試的考生們提供最優秀並且最值得信賴的參考資料。
NEW QUESTION 29
A female client is admitted to the emergency department complaining of severe right-sided abdominal pain and vaginal spotting. She states that her last menstrual period was about 2 months ago. A positive pregnancy test result and ultrasonography confirm an ectopic pregnancy. The nurse could best explain to the client that her condition is caused by:
- A. A malfunctioning of the placenta
- B. Abnormal development of the embryo
- C. A distended or ruptured fallopian tube
- D. A congenital abnormality of the tube
(A) The embryo itself may develop normally in the first several weeks of an ectopic pregnancy. (B) An ectopic pregnancy in the fallopian tube causes severe pain owing to the size of the growing embryo within the narrow lumen of the tube, causing distention and finally rupture within the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. (C) The Fallopian tube may either be normal or contain adhesions caused by a history of pelvic inflammatory disease or tubal surgeries, neither of which are congenital causes. (D) An ectopic pregnancy does not involve a dysfunctional placenta, but the implantation of the blastocyst outside the uterus.
NEW QUESTION 30
Following a fracture of the left femur, a client develops symptoms of osteomyelitis. During the acute phase of osteomyelitis, nursing care is directed toward:
- A. Allowing the client out of bed only in a wheelchair or gurney to minimize weight bearing on the left leg
- B. Moving or turning the client’s left leg carefully to minimize pain and discomfort
- C. Instituting physical therapy to ensure restoration of optimal functioning of the leg
- D. Providing the client with a high-protein, high-fiber diet to promote healing
(A) Any movement of his affected limb will cause discomfort to the child. (B) No weight bearing will be allowed until healing is well underway to avoid pathological fractures. (C) The child will be anorexic and may experience vomiting. Diet should be simple and high caloric until appetite returns and symptoms subside. (D) Physical therapy is instituted only after infection subsides.
NEW QUESTION 31
A common complication of cirrhosis of the liver is prolonged bleeding. The nurse should be prepared to administer?
- A. Vitamin A
- B. Vitamin K
- C. Vitamin C
- D. Vitamin E
(A) Vitamin C does not directly affect clotting. (B) Vitamin K is a fat-soluble vitamin that depends on liver function for absorption. Vitamin K is essential for clotting. (C) Vitamin E does not directly affect clotting. (D) Vitamin A does not directly affect clotting.
NEW QUESTION 32
A client on the infectious disease unit is discussing transmission of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
The nurse would need to provide more client education based on which client statement?
- A. “HIV can be transmitted to an unborn infant.”
- B. “Condoms reduce the transmission of HIV.”
- C. “HIV is a virus transmitted by sexual contact.”
- D. “HIV is a virus that is easily transmitted by casual contact.”
(A) HIV is transmitted through unprotected sexual contact. (B) Condoms are an effective barrier to prevent HIV transmission. (C) HIV is not easily transmitted by casual contact. (D) HIV can be transmitted intrauterinely at the time of delivery, and by breast-feeding.
NEW QUESTION 33