The current trends of the Logistics Robots Market, combined with a wide array of growth opportunities, key drivers, restraints, challenges, and other critical aspects, have been vividly detailed in the Logistics Robots Market report. Furthermore, the report takes into account various market dynamics, which, in turn, generate a plethora of developmental prospects for the leading players involved in the of the Logistics Robots Market.
The global logistics robots market size was USD 5,512.6 Million in 2020, which is expected to reach USD 14.93 Billion in 2027 and register a steady 15.3% CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. The steady growth of the logistics robots market can be attributed to growing emphasis on warehouse automation as warehouse automation offers several advantages, including space savings, enhanced productivity, efficient flow of materials, lesser workforce requirement, lower operational expenditure, reductions in inventory level, improved return on investment, and safer operations.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/534
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- In May 2020, ABB Ltd. announced the introduction of IRB 390 FlexPacker with faster and higher payload to support vertical packaging, custom-made packaging, and high-variation, high-speed sorting, and on-demand order picking in e-commerce and logistics warehouses.
- Automated guided vehicles segment dominated other robot type segments in terms of revenue share in the global logistics robot market in 2020. This robot type finds extensive application in movement of inventory and materials within warehouses. Automated guided vehicles are used to substitute manual pick carts or forklifts, thereby reducing human intervention that may lead to inaccurate workflows, and eventually reduces waste and increases output, thus enhancing productivity and accuracy of warehouse operations. Also, automated guided vehicles can operate round the clock and in conditions where human workforce either cannot, or do so with reduced efficiency such as in hazardous environments or under harsh weather conditions.
- The primary advantage of pick and place logistics robots are operational consistency and speed. These logistic robots can be modified to cater to specific warehouse requirements and can be easily programmed for use in multiple applications.
The constant efforts of prominent players to develop newer and modern technologies and product advancements are expected to drive the growth of the industry over the coming years. The report studies the extensive business expansion plans and advancements in R&D activities and product portfolio. The report offers a clear understanding of the alliances in the market, such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, agreements, product launches and brand promotions, and corporate deals.
The report also talks about the shift in demands and emerging trends that are expected to drive the growth of the market. The rising demand for the Logistics Robots products is expected to drive the demand for Food Vacuum Machine, thereby bolstering the growth of the industry. Moreover, the report also studies the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market.
Get a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/534
Key Points of Logistics Robots Market:
- Extensive coverage of the analysis of the Logistics Robots market
- Key insights into the regional spread of the industry in key geographies
- Radical insights into the vital market trends; both current and emerging trends, and factors influencing the growth of the market
- Comprehensive coverage of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall growth of the Logistics Robots market
- Complete data about the key manufacturers and vendors in the Logistics Robots market
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/logistics-robots-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global logistics robots market in terms of robot type, application, industry verticals, and region:
Robot Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Automated Guided Vehicles
- Robot Arms
- Autonomous Mobile Robots
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Palletizing & De-palletizing
- Pick & Place
Industry Verticals Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- E-commerce & Retail
- Food & Beverage
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
The regional analysis offers an idea about the production and consumption pattern, import/export, supply and demand ratio, revenue contribution, market share and size, and the presence of prominent players in each region.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/logistics-robots-market
Leading Companies of the Logistics Robots Industry and Profiled in the Report are:
Clearpath Robotics Inc., Omron Corporation, Alstef Group, Midea Group, ABB Ltd., Toshiba Corporation, Kion Group AG, Teradyne Inc., Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., and Toyota Industries Corporation.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/534
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available in chapter-wise or region-wise sections. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the report, and our team will provide excellent assistance.
Explore More Emergen Research Report @ www.emergenresearch.com
electric commercial vehicle market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/electric-commercial-vehicle-market
multi-rotor drone market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/multi-rotor-drone-market
elder care services & assistive devices market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/elder-care-services-assistive-devices-market
healthcare fraud analytics market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/healthcare-fraud-analytics-market
cooling fabrics market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cooling-fabrics-market
food tech market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/food-tech-market
medical device connectivity market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/medical-device-connectivity-market
artificial intelligence in the education sector market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/artificial-intelligence-in-the-education-sector-market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Full Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-logistics-robots-market