Life Science Microscopes Industry Data Book Covers Surgical, In-vitro Fertilization, Super Resolution And Scanning Electron Microscopes Markets.
The global life science microscopes industry generated over USD 3.35 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% over the forecast period.
Life Science Microscopes Industry Data Book Coverage –
Life Science Microscopes Industry Data Book Coverage Snapshot
Life Science Microscopes Industry Size
USD 3.36 Billion in 2021
8.9% CAGR (2022-2030)
Surgical Microscopes Market Size
USD 1.11 Billion in 2021
11.37% CAGR (2022-2030)
In-vitro Fertilization Microscopes Market Size
USD 94.03 Million in 2021
8.4% CAGR (2022-2030)
Super-Resolution Microscopes Market Size
USD 1.24 Billion in 2021
9.2% CAGR (2022-2030)
Scanning Electron Microscopes Market Size
USD 912 Million in 2021
9.0% CAGR (2022-2030)
Access the Global Life Science Microscopes Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competitive benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Surgical Microscopes Market Report Highlights
The global surgical microscopes market size is expected to reach USD 2.9 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 11.37% from 2022 to 2030, based on a new report by Grand View Research, Inc.
- On casters was the largest type segment in 2021 due to the high portability & flexibility and low maintenance requirements of these tools. Moreover, the segment is expected to register the fastest growth over the forecast period due to the high use of casters microscope in various surgical fields
- The ophthalmology application segment accounted for the maximum revenue share in 2021. However, the ENT surgery segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR from 2022 to 2030. According to data published by The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, tympanostomy tube insertion surgery, also known as ear tube surgery, is the most commonly performed surgery in children in the U.S. More than 4,000 ear tube surgeries are performed each year at the hospital. Thus, an increasing number of ENT procedures is likely to favor segment growth
- Carl Zeiss Meditec AG and Leica Microsystems (Danaher Corporation) are the major players in the surgical microscopes market. Launch of new products, acquisitions, and geographic expansion are some of the strategies being adopted by key players in the market. In February 2019, Danaher Corporation acquired the Biopharma business of GE Healthcare, which also includes microscopy products the company
- Manufacturers such as Alcon, Nikon, and Carl Zeiss reported the decreases in the revenue in the second quarter of the year 2020 due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic which affected the supply chain of most of the companies. Currently, most of the companies have resumed their business and are delivering orders within the given guidelines pertaining to the COVID-19 pandemic
In-vitro Fertilization Microscopes Market Report Highlights
The global in-vitro fertilization microscopes market size is expected to reach USD 193.2 million by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.4% from 2022 to 2030.
- Based on the end-use, the clinical segment dominated the market in 2021 in terms of revenue. IVF clinics provide a range of services, including healthy oocyte identification, semen analysis, ICSI, embryo monitoring, and freezing and storage of embryos
- The clinical segment is also expected to witness the fastest growth from 2022 to 2030 due to the increasing adoption of IVF treatment. Moreover, manufacturers are developing innovative products with integrated technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Europe held the largest share in terms of revenue in 2021 due to factors such as the high cost of IVF treatment and the availability of reimbursement. The Asia Pacific region is expected to witness the fastest growth from 2022 to 2030 due to the initiatives to create awareness regarding IVF treatment in countries such as India
- The IVF microscopes market is saturated with many prominent players. The companies operating in the market are adopting various strategies such as product innovation, market expansion, and introduction of advanced technology to stay competitive in the market
- For instance, in February 2019, Opto GmbH debuted the DualStation embryo imaging microscope. The DualStation is designed to provide all the optical techniques and imaging requirements used by IVF processes into a single enclosed embryo chamber
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Life Science Microscopes Industry Data Book – Surgical, In-vitro Fertilization, Super-Resolution and Scanning Electron Microscopes Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Super-resolution Microscopes Market Report Highlights
The global super-resolution microscopes market size is expected to reach USD 6.6 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 9.04% from 2023 to 2030.
- In 2022, the life science application segment accounted for the largest revenue share as super-resolution microscopes are used in place of electron microscopes as they allow researchers to image biological specimens more precisely
- Based on technology, STED microscopy held the largest revenue share in 2022 due to its ability to deliver diffraction-unlimited images, with no need for further computational processing
- The nanotechnology application segment is projected to register the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. This can be attributed to key players launching new products based on nanotechnology. For instance, in October 2020, Bruker Corporation released Vutara VXL, its super-resolution microscope, which is a biological workstation for research on proteins, DNA, RNA, and other biomolecules for nanoscale imaging
- North America held the largest revenue share in 2022. Increasing research activities in different segments of life science and nanotechnology and initiatives taken by the government in past years, where research funding agencies encouraged researchers to adopt super-resolution microscopes, are expected to drive the regional market
- Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period. High product sales in countries like China and the growing interest of photonics companies and venture capitalists in the field of electronics and life sciences are the factors driving the regional market
- The market is technology-driven and therefore, manufacturers engage in rigorous R&D to develop new and advanced products, which cater to the changing needs of healthcare and other industries
Scanning Electron Microscopes Market Report Highlights
The global scanning electron microscopes market size is expected to reach USD 6.5 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 8.52% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc.
- Application of SEM in life science is expected to account for a share of 24.77% by 2028 owing to the rising prevalence of chronic diseases leading to increased R&D expenditure and demand for digital microscopes in the fields of life sciences and medicine
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest CAGR from 2021 to 2028 due to the presence of world-class manufacturers in this region and increasing usage of SEM for elemental analysis and imaging
- Growing demand for advanced SEMs for the range of material research is expected to boost the market growth in Latin America, which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.6% over the forecast period
- Mergers & collaborations and product developments are the key strategies being undertaken by the market players
- For instance, in January 2020, ZEISS and RIKEN Innovation entered into a partnership agreement. The partnership was aimed at expediting bioengineering innovations and bringing change in healthcare.
Go through the table of content of Life Science Microscopes Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
Key players operating in the life science microscopes industry are –
- Carl Zeiss Meditec AG,
- Leica Microsystems,
- Olympus Corporation,
- Nikon Corporation,
- Applied Precision (GE Healthcare),
- Haag-Streit Surgical GmbH,
- Synaptive Medical,
- Alcon, Inc. (Novartis),
- Topcon Corporation,
- ARI Medical Technology Co., Ltd.,
- Takagi Seiko Co., Ltd.,
- Seiler Instrument Inc.,
- Chammed Co. Ltd, etc.
Grand View Research’s life science microscopes Industry data book is a collection of market sizing information & forecasts, regulatory data, reimbursement structure, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, all such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of presentations and detailed outlook reports on individual areas of research.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519