The best way to set up a Canon Pixma Mg 2522 without a CD. The gadget can connect to the Pixma mg 2522 through WiFi. Depending on preferences, there are two ways to connect a Canon printer to Wi-Fi: via the WPS button and using the computer’s settings. Do you need to know how to Canon Pixma Mg2522 Setup for WiFi?
How to setup the Canon Pixma mg2522 wirelessly
The fact that the printer mg 2522 uses fewer cords and has a cleaner environment than printers from a few years ago is a benefit. Wi-Fi can print from a variety of devices, but it also has many advantages. You no longer need to use a computer. This provides a plethora of new opportunities. You can choose how to Canon Pixma Mg2522 Wireless Setup.
A WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) connection is used. Without a password, this connection type makes it simple to use the network. Depending on the router’s prior setup, a PIN may be required, albeit there are some instances where no PIN is required and the transaction is handled automatically. We require the following in order to connect a printer to Wi-Fi via WPS:
- a printer with WPS and Wi-Fi capabilities.
- device that has a WPS button.
- With a WPA or WPA2 password, wireless network.
You only need the printer and an active Wi-Fi network to connect printers using this method; a computer is not required. The WPS button on the printer, which is represented by a symbol with an antenna and curved signals on either side, must be held down until it blinks. If the printer lacks this button, we must enter the network configuration or wireless configuration to get the WPS option. Next, we’ll press “Start.”
Procedure to setup MG2522 Wireless printer on Mac
The simple ways to connect the Canon Pixma MG2522 with MAC devices are described below:
- First, turn on the MAC computer and Wi-Fi router for the printer.
- After that, connect your Canon Pixma Mg 2522 to the Wi-Fi network by following the steps outlined in the blog’s opening paragraph.
- Open a web browser now, and in the Address bar type “canon.com/ijsetup”.
- After the download is finished, users are advised to follow the on-screen instructions.
- After that, select “System and Preference” from the “Apple” menu.
- Select “Printer and Scanner” and then click the plus sign.
- The list of attached printers will then show up. Users must choose the Canon Pixma MG2522 and click the “Add” button at this point.
- The printer is thus successfully linked to the MAC device after completing all the processes.
Users might easily connect their Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless printer to Windows or Mac computers by following the above-mentioned steps and instructions.
References: Canon Printer Mg2522 Wireless Setup