QuickBooks File doctor is id an advanced version of diagnostic tool that is used to solve issues like slow network connection, connection failure & QuickBooks Cloud Hosting is off. As this software is error prone that’s why having a good network connection is very essential to run QuickBooks Smooth and properly.
In this blog, we are getting you the factors that play a vital part to know how to fix network & connection failure issues with QuickBooks File Doctor. You can also connect to our official helpline number at +1-844-405-0907 anytime to connect with our expert customer support team.
Visit here: Fixing QuickBooks update Error 15107
If you are experiencing network& connection issues with QuickBooks you can use the following steps to diagnose them:
Step 1. Download QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Download it from Intuit’s Official site and install it on your system.
- Make sure that you have downloaded the latest version of QuickBooks File doctor to match the compatibility of QuickBooks version.
Step 2. Run QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Double click on the downloaded QuickBooks File Doctor tool and launch the tool.
- The tool will automatically detect any network and company file issues in QuickBooks.
- Before performing this step make sure QuickBooks is closed on all computers.
Step 3. Select the Problem.
- Now select the problem you are facing whether it is with Network Connection issue or damaged file or both.
Step 4. Admin Credentials.
- If you are using the multi-user mode then you have to provide the Admin credentials for the company file.
Step 5. Wait for Diagnosis and Repair.
- Once done the tool will begin the diagnosis automatically and will attempt to repair the issue.
- The repair process will take time according to the complexity of issue and size of company file.
Step 6. Open QuickBooks and check connectivity.
- Once the repairing process is over open QuickBooks and close the QuickBooks File Doctor and check f the connectivity issue is resolved for the company files you were accessing.
We hope that these simple steps will help you to fix the network & connectivity issues using QuickBooks File Doctor and you can easily maintain your work flow. If you still facing any issues, feel free to call our expert QuickBooks technical support at +1-844-405-0907 and we will assist you to help in resolving your issue and provide you best services.