On Twitter, you can find a lot of fascinating videos. It can be a funny video, a clip from one of your favorite movies, or a helpful hint. But you’re having trouble because you can’t download Twitter videos from the app itself.
There are several ways to download videos from Twitter, but we will review the methods that use a website called twitter video download
To download a video from Twitter you can connect to a website that provides the necessary tools to “take” the content, and then provide it to the user through the browser, without there being the need to download something. This is the easiest and “cleanest” method to download a video posted on Twitter.
How to download it is also very easy, just by going through a few stages video the one you want is instantly downloaded.
1. Open the Twitter app
2. Choose video who wants you to Download
3. Select the “Share” or “Share” icon found at the bottom of tweet
4. Click “Copy link to tweet” or “Copy link to Tweet”
5. Open the Twitter video downloader
6. Copy the tweet link in the box that says “Enter link/URL
7. The video will appear and there are several quality options video. Choose as you want
8. Click “Download”