Check-in is mandatory to board a VietJet flight. It confirms your presence on the flight. For the convenience of the passengers, offer online check-in. The benefit of Vietjet Air check-in online is that it is quick, comfortable, and saves time. Moreover, you can select the seat from the available seats or additional services if not purchased at the time of making a reservation. In case you don’t choose any preferred seat, the airline will allot your seat during check-in.
For online check-in, flyers can follow the steps shared below:
- Visit the official website of VietJet Air.
- Choose the Check-in option.
- Then Enter The flight ticket number and name.
- Click on the check-in option.
- Share the baggage information and book additional services if required.
- Click on the boarding pass.
If you carry checked baggage, you must drop the luggage at the bag drop counter and move to the security checkpoints to board the flight. Passengers who have to board the domestic flight are required to reach the airport at least 2 hours before the scheduled departure time. For international flights, you should go to the airport at a minimum of 3 hours from departure time.
If you aren’t allowed for web check-in due to traveling with an infant, requiring special assistance, or pregnant passengers, In these special circumstances, flyers need to check in at the airport. You need to visit the airport helpdesk counter. After connecting with a live representative, you will be given a printed boarding pass with checked baggage flyers can move to security checkpoints. For more information, passengers can check their confirmation ticket mailed at their registered id.
Does Vietjet Allow Online Check-in?
The airlines permit web check-in. You can apply for check-in from 24 hours to 2 hours before the departure schedule. For boarding passes, you can visit the website. In case passengers have any issues, they can contact customer support for guidance.
VietJet Check-in Policy
For the online boarding process, here are a few points that passengers need to keep in mind:
- Flyers need to print their e-boarding pass and are required to show it at the airport to the security agents.
- After check-in, flyers can’t manage their tickets or buy the add-on services.
- The counter opens 2 hours prior to the flight departure. Passengers need to be airport 40 minutes before the domestic flight schedule and 50 minutes in case of international flights. If you don’t reach the boarding gate 30 minutes earlier, VietJet Air will cancel your ticket, and you will not be refunded.
- Web check-in isn’t permitted for the following reasons:
- Flyers are traveling with infants or require special assistance.
- Pregnant passengers and young travelers under 16 travel alone.
- Group passengers when more than 9 travelers are in the same booking.
- In case travelers need to show the documents to staff.
- Flyers must be present with the check-in bag(s) at the check-in counter.
Travelers having any confusion related to VietJet check-in Policy, contact a live representative to get the resolution.
How Do I Connect to VietJet Air?
If you have any problem, passengers can contact customer support. The best mode to connect to the airline is by phone number. Dial the Vietjet Contact Number (+84) 19001886. The helpline is accessible throughout the day to guide you. Follow the IVR instructions to speak with the right representative:
- Press 1 for reservation queries.
- Press 2 for flight cancellation and request a refund.
- Press 3 for baggage and airport concerns.
- Press 4 for online check-in issues.
- Press * to talk with a live representative
The best time to connect with the agents is early morning. The contact number is suitable if you need immediate resolutions for your queries by an experienced customer representative. Visit the website for more details.