Joint Pain Injections Global Market Report 2022 by The Business Research Company is the most comprehensive report available on the market, being wide-ranging both in terms of chronology and geography. It covers the historic period – 2016-2021, and the forecast period – 2022-2026, with additional forecasts for 2026-2031. The report helps gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies, focusing on major economies in each region – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
TBRC’s market report includes a chapter on the COVID-19 impact on the joint pain injections industry, which gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market and how companies can strategize to bounce back from it. With updated market numbers according to the effects of the coronavirus, the report provides the most accurate expected joint pain injections market growth numbers from 2022-2031.
Request a Sample of the report:
The global joint pain injections market size is expected to grow from $4.20 billion in 2021 to $4.63 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.17%. The global joint pain injection market share is expected to reach $6.36 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 8.25%.
View more on the report:
The Joint Pain Injections Global Market Report 2022-31 by The Business Research Company evaluates joint pain injections market size, growth rate, drivers, joint pain injections industry trends, and major companies.
The joint pain injections market segments in the report are:
1) By Type of Injection: Steroid Joint Injection, Hyaluronic Acid Injections, Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections, Placental Tissue Matrix (PTM) Injections, Others
2) By Joint Type: Hip Joint, Knee and Ankle, Shoulder and Elbow, Facet Joints of the Spine, Others
3) By Distribution Channel: Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies
The table of contents in TBRC’s joint pain injections market report includes:
- Executive Summary
- Joint Pain Injections Market Characteristics
- Joint Pain Injections Market Trends And Strategies
- Impact Of COVID-19 On Joint Pain Injections
- Joint Pain Injections Market Size And Growth
- Africa Joint Pain Injections Market
- Joint Pain Injections Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Joint Pain Injections Market
- Joint Pain Injections Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 28+ countries globally.
Get a quick glimpse of our services here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC24_fI0rV8cR5DxlCpgmyFQ
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tbrc_info
Check out our Blog: http://blog.tbrc.info/