Competition Scenario In Global Coaxial Cable market
The Global Coaxial Cable market is highly competitive with ~250 players which include globally diversified players, regional players as well as a significant number of country-niche players having their niche in coaxial cable manufacturing and distributing to multiple end-user industries. Most of the global players are dealing in the manufacturing of different varieties of cables.
Global players constitute about 20% of the competitors by type, while regional players hold the second largest share of competitors. Some of the major players in the market include Belden Inc., Prysmian Group, Amphenol Corporation, Comm Scope, Trigiant Group Limited, HUBER+SUHNER, Leoni AG, Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd., TE Connectivity, Nexans, and others.
To Know More on this report, Download A Free Sample Report
What Is the Expected Future Outlook for the Overall Global Coaxial Cable market Across the Globe?
The Global Coaxial Cable market was valued at USD ~billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD ~billion by the end of 2028F, witnessing a CAGR of ~% during the forecast period 2022-2028F. The realistic growth scenario represents the most likely scenario as per current market conditions. This scenario assumes that there will be no overall impact on the market due to any potential COVID-19 waves in the future.
The Global Coaxial Cable market is driven by rising telecommunication and IT industry and rise in the demand for internet connection. However, the market is also constantly being influenced by rapid development in technology, product innovation, and diversification in some countries.
With the increasing innovation and emergence of new products, the Global Coaxial Cable market is changing rapidly. For instance, In August 2022, Amphenol RF introduced reduced interference with low PIM NEX10 coaxial adapters. NEX10 adapters can be used where RF signals need to be combined or distributed to an antenna in multi-operators, and multiband DAS applications.
In September 2021, Nexans entered into a share purchase agreement with Xignux SA of Mexico to acquire Centelsa, a premium cable maker in Latin America.
Furthermore, the diminishing number of subscriptions for cable television, owing to its high cost compared to online streaming platforms, is likely to hamper the growth of the global coaxial cable market. According to the Capital News Service (CNS), a news organization, stated that the basic plan of DirecTV costs US$ 75, and DTH costs US$ 70, on the other hand online streaming video platforms such as Netflix, Hulu, and Disney Plus, HBO Max, and other is offering basic plan at an average cost of US$ 8.
The global coaxial cable market witnessed significant growth during the period 2017-2021, surging growth of data and communication, and increasing demand for high-frequency signals without signal loss are driving the growth of the coaxial cable market. The growth rate is expected to remain moderate during the forecast period.
Though the market is highly competitive with ~250 participants, the global players dominate the market share, and regional players also hold a significant share.
Visit this Link Request for custom report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of Global Coaxial Cable Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Coaxial Cable Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Coaxial Cable Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Coaxial Cable Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and Strengths & Weaknesses of Key Competitors
- Covid-19 Impact on the Overall Global Coaxial Cable Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Coaxial Cable Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Application / End User Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Global Coaxial Cable Market
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs in Each Major Region
- Major Continent-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Continent
Key Profiled Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Belden Inc.
- Prysmian Group
- Amphenol Corporation
- Trigiant Group Limited
- Leoni AG
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
- TE Connectivity
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- HDG Telecom
- ZOMWAVE TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
- M-core Industries Private Limited
- STP Global Cables LLC
- Birikim Kablo
- Tukom Elektronik
- COAX-RF ENTERPRISE CO., LTD.
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Coaxial Cable Manufacturing Companies
- Coaxial Cable Distributors and Traders
- Coaxial Cable Traders
- Coaxial Cable Material Supplier Companies
- Potential Investors in Coaxial Cable Companies
- Cable & Wire Association
- Electric Cable Association
- Cable TV Companies
- CCTV Installation Companies
- Internet Providers
- Government Ministries and Departments of Communications Industry
- Consulting Companies in The Cable & Wire
- Coaxial Cable Component Providers
- RG Coaxial Cable Component Manufacturers
- Government And Research Organizations
- Investment banks
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022-2028F
For more insights on market intelligence, refer to the link below: –