Facial Rejuvenation Products Industry Data Book Covers Facial Injectable, Skin Boosters, Facial Skincare and Anti-Acne Cosmetics Markets.
The global facial rejuvenation products industry size was estimated at USD 104.7 billion in 2022. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.4% CAGR (2023-2030).
Facial Injectable Market Report Highlights
The global facial injectable market size was valued at USD 12.2 billion in 2022, and it is expected to reach USD 35.0 billion by 2030. The market is expected to register a CAGR of 9.4% CAGR (2023-2030).
- The botulinum toxin type A segment is projected to dominate the market throughout the forecast period. It is one of the most popularly used minimally invasive procedures
- The aesthetic segment is projected to grow fast over the forecast period owing to the rise in the use of facial injectables for aesthetic procedures such as the treatment of wrinkles on the face
- North America dominated the market with a revenue share of 41.0% IN 2021 owing to the easy availability of the products and the presence of a large number of skilled surgeons
Access the Global Facial Rejuvenation Products Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competition benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Skin Boosters Market Report Highlights
The global skin boosters market size was valued at USD 568.9 million in 2022, and it is anticipated to reach USD 2.1 billion by 2030. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 9.6% CAGR (2023-2030).
- By type, the mesotherapy procedure held the largest revenue share in 2021 as the procedure has minimal downtime and the booster can be inserted deeper for effective skin rejuvenation
- The female segment held the largest revenue share in 2021 as women are more willing to undergo cosmetic treatment
- The MedSpa segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. This is due to the fact that MedSpa provides aesthetic treatments under the supervision of a licensed medical practitioner
- North America dominated the market and accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021 as the region has a high awareness of such procedures and there is high availability of aesthetic professionals
Anti-acne Cosmetics Market Report Highlights
The global anti-acne cosmetics market size was valued at USD 3.1 billion in 2022, and it is expected to reach USD 8.91 billion by 2030 registering a CAGR of 9.1% CAGR (2023-2030).
- The creams & lotions segment dominated the market in 2020 as the cream is the first line of therapy for all types of acne and it also provides skin moisturization
- The others product segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR over the forecast period due to the lightness of these products on the skin and compatibility with various skin types, as compared to creams & lotions
- The women end-use segment held a dominant share of the market in 2020 and is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to a high prevalence of acne and other skin disorders
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the largest as well as the fastest-growing regional market from 2021 to 2028 due to increasing disposable income levels and growing population in developing countries
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Facial Rejuvenation Products Industry Data Book – Facial Injectable, Skin Boosters, Facial Skincare and Anti-Acne Cosmetics Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Key players operating in the facial rejuvenation products industry are –
- Merz Pharma
- Bloomage Biotechnology Corporation Ltd.
- Professional Derma SA
- IBSA Derma
- Laboratoires Filmed
Facial Rejuvenation Products industry data book, compiled by Grand View Research, is a collection of market sizing information & forecasts, regulatory data, reimbursement structure, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, all such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of presentations and detailed outlook reports on individual areas of research.
Go through the table of content of Facial Rejuvenation Products Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Micro Markets