Global Drone Inspection And Monitoring Market size reached USD 9.80 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 15.8% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research.
Drone inspection methods are becoming increasingly popular over traditional approaches, which is one of the key factors driving market revenue growth. Current detection methods such as helicopter monitoring, scaffolding, and rope accessibility are time-consuming. However, drone inspection is both time and cost-effective.
Consequently, drone inspection technology has received acceptance in a wide range of industries, including oil and gas, energy and utilities, and naval defense. Drone inspection technology has decreased the need for human operators and the risk connected with their lives. These benefits of drone inspection technologies have increased its popularity as compared to traditional approaches.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/958
Some major companies in the market report include: –
- Aerodyne Group
- SZ DJI Technology Co. Ltd
- AeroVironment, Inc.
- Sky Futures Partner Ltd.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation.
- BAE Systems PLC.
- Qualcomm Technologies Inc.
- AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc.
- Teledyne FLIR LLC
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Remotely Piloted
- Optionally Piloted
- Fully Autonomous
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/958
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Fixed Wing
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Oil and Gas
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Pipeline Monitoring and Inspection
- Offshore Platform Inspection
- Wind Turbine Inspection
- Power Plant Inspection
- Solar Panel Inspection
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/drone-inspection-and-monitoring-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Objectives of the Report:
- Analysis and estimation of the Drone Inspection and Monitoring market size and share for the projected period of 2020-2027
- Extensive analysis of the key players of the market by SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to impart a clear understanding of the competitive landscape
- Study of current and emerging trends, restraints, drivers, opportunities, challenges, growth prospects, and risks of the global Drone Inspection and Monitoring market
- Analysis of the growth prospects for the stakeholders and investors through the study of the promising segments
- Strategic recommendations to the established players and new entrants to capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/958
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Read More Related Reports:
nerve repair and regeneration market
wound care market
occlusion devices market
feminine hygiene products market
elder care services & assistive devices market
mammography workstations market
operating room management solutions market
advanced prosthetics and exoskeletons market