P.S. Free 2023 Microsoft AZ-400 dumps are available on Google Drive shared by Prep4sureExam: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YQMvd7i_GzCNMXXTOFxl69TqTjT4-LmF
Our company is a famous company which bears the world-wide influences and our AZ-400 study materials are recognized as the most representative and advanced study materials among the same kinds of products, With our AZ-400 praparation materials, you can have a brighter future, Microsoft AZ-400 Related Exams Nowadays, the person who constantly makes progress won’t be knocked out, Now I would like to show you more detailed information about our AZ-400 actual lab questions.
While reading simple messages synchronously is fairly straightforward, AZ-400 Valid Exam Cost when receiving serialized objects as messages you must be aware of the type you wish to deserialize to.
When clicked, this arrow takes you directly AZ-400 Reliable Exam Dumps to the corresponding website, This chapter will guide you in choosing the correct selection tool to use for the task at (https://www.prep4sureexam.com/AZ-400-dumps-torrent.html) hand, as well as provide you with a few tips the pros use in making selections.
However, I have, through notable failures, discovered that time AZ-400 Exams Torrent and process management are equally important, Introduce some of the content food chain, Our company is a famous company which bears the world-wide influences and our AZ-400 study materials are recognized as the most representative and advanced study materials among the same kinds of products.
AZ-400 study materials: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions & AZ-400 exam torrent & AZ-400 actual exam
With our AZ-400 praparation materials, you can have a brighter future, Nowadays, the person who constantly makes progress won’t be knocked out, Now I would like to show you more detailed information about our AZ-400 actual lab questions.
Our advantage is to make you advanced to others, At the same time, there are no limits to the numbers of computers you install, It’s our responsibility to offer instant help to every user on our AZ-400 exam questions.
The AZ-400 questions on our Prep4sureExam are one of the most trustworthy questions and provide valuable information for all candidates who need to pass the AZ-400 exam.
Our Microsoft AZ-400 guide torrent is high-quality with high passing rate recent years, High quality has always been the reason of AZ-400 study guide’s successful.
We flfl your dream and give you real AZ-400 questions in our AZ-400 braindumps, We have curated guides for AZ-400 certifications.
Download Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions Exam Dumps
NEW QUESTION 35
You are building an ASP.NET Core application.
You plan to create an application utilization baseline by capturing telemetry data.
You need to add code to the application to capture the telemetry dat
a. The solution must minimize the costs of storing the telemetry data.
Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
- A. From the code of the application, disable adaptive sampling.
- B. From the code of the application, add Azure Application Insights telemetry.
- C. From the code of the application, enable adaptive sampling.
- D. Add the <MaxTelemetryItemsPerSecond>5</MaxTelemetryItemsPerSecond> parameter to the ApplicationInsights.config file.
- E. Add the <InitialSamplingPercentage>99</InitialSamplingPercentage> parameter to the ApplicationInsights.config file.
“Fixed-rate sampling reduces the volume of telemetry sent from both your ASP.NET or ASP.NET Core or Java server and from your users’ browsers. You set the rate. The client and server will synchronize their sampling so that, in Search, you can navigate between related page views and requests.” https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-monitor/app/sampling
NEW QUESTION 36
You need to recommend project metrics for dashboards in Azure DevOps.
Which chart widgets should you recommend for each metric? To answer, drag the appropriate chart widgets to the correct metrics. Each chart widget may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
Graphical user interface, text, application, chat or text message Description automatically generated
Box 1: Lead time
Lead time measures the total time elapsed from the creation of work items to their completion.
Box 2: Cycle time
Cycle time measures the time it takes for your team to complete work items once they begin actively working on them.
Box 3: Burndown
Burndown charts focus on remaining work within a specific time period.
NEW QUESTION 37
You plan to deploy a template named D:\Deploy.json to a resource group named Deploy-lod9940427.
You need to modify the template to meet the following requirements, and then to deploy the template:
* The address space must be reduced to support only 256 total IP addresses.
* The subnet address space must be reduced to support only 64 total IP addresses.
To complete this task, sign in to the Microsoft Azure portal.
See solution below.
1. Sign in to the portal,
2. Choose template Deploy-lod9940427
3. Select Edit template, and then paste your JSON template code into the code window.
4. Change the ASddressPrefixes to 10.0.0.0/24 in order to support only 256 total IP addresses.
5. Change the firstSubnet addressprefix to 10.0.0.0/26 to support only 64 total IP addresses.
6. Select Save.
7. Select Edit parameters, provide values for the parameters that are shown, and then select OK.
8 Select Subscription. Choose the subscription you want to use, and then select OK.
9. Select Resource group. Choose an existing resource group or create a new one, and then select OK.
10. Select Create. A new tile on the dashboard tracks the progress of your template deployment.
NEW QUESTION 38
You have a private GitHub repository.
You need to display the commit status of the repository on Azure Boards.
What should you do first?
- A. Add the Azure Pipelines app to the GitHub repository.
- B. Add the Azure Boards app to the repository.
- C. Create a GitHub action in GitHub.
- D. Configure multi-factor authentication (MFA) for your GitHub account.
To connect Azure Boards to GitHub.com, connect and configure from Azure Boards. Or, alternatively, install and configure the Azure Boards app from GitHub. Both methods have been streamlined and support authenticating and operating via the app rather than an individual.
Note (see step 4 below):
Add a GitHub connection:
1. Sign into Azure Boards.
2. Choose (1) Project Settings, choose (2) GitHub connections and then (3) Connect your GitHub account.
3. If this is your first time connecting to GitHub from Azure Boards, you will be asked to sign in using your GitHub credentials. Choose an account for which you are an administrator for the repositories you want to connect to.
4. The Add GitHub Repositories dialog automatically displays and selects all GitHub.com repositories for which you are an administrator. Unselect any repositories that you don’t want to participate in the integration.
NEW QUESTION 39
You are implementing a package management solution for a Node.js application by using Azure Artifacts.
You need to configure the development environment to connect to the package repository. The solution must minimize the likelihood that credentials will be leaked.
Which file should you use to configure each connection? To answer, drag the appropriate files to the correct connections. Each file may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
All Azure Artifacts feeds require authentication, so you’ll need to store credentials for the feed before you can install or publish packages. npm uses .npmrc configuration files to store feed URLs and credentials. Azure DevOps Services recommends using two .npmrc files.
Feed registry information: The .npmrc file in the project
One .npmrc should live at the root of your git repo adjacent to your project’s package.json. It should contain a
“registry” line for your feed and it should not contain credentials since it will be checked into git.
Credentials: The .npmrc file in the user’s home folder
On your development machine, you will also have a .npmrc in $home for Linux or Mac systems or
$env.HOME for win systems. This .npmrc should contain credentials for all of the registries that you need to connect to. The NPM client will look at your project’s .npmrc, discover the registry, and fetch matching credentials from $home/.npmrc or $env.HOME/.npmrc.
NEW QUESTION 40
P.S. Free & New AZ-400 dumps are available on Google Drive shared by Prep4sureExam: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YQMvd7i_GzCNMXXTOFxl69TqTjT4-LmF