A recent report by MarkNtel Advisors reveals that the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Fintech Market is expected to grow at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 44% during 2023-28. The report provides a detailed understanding of the industry, including key drivers, challenges, opportunities, and latest trends. It also examines the competitive landscape & recent advancements made by leading companies operating in the industry, along with their range of product/service offerings, growth strategies, and presence in different regions/countries.
Our experts have used both primary & secondary research methods to gather accurate and comprehensive information about the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Fintech Market. The study also covers potential growth barriers to the market and highlights untapped opportunities while providing recommendations for stakeholders to prepare for unexpected situations that may arise in the future. The report considers historical data from 2023-28 as the starting point and provides forecasts for the years 2023 to 2028. All market values presented are in USD Million/Billion.
Get Your Complimentary Sample Report Now! https://www.marknteladvisors.com/query/request-sample/global-artificial-intelligence-in-fintech-market.html
Goals of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Fintech Market Research Study
- To provide valuable insights into aspects like drivers, challenges, opportunities, threats that impact the growth of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Fintech Market
- To have a complete understanding of the value chain through Porter’s five forces model
- To identify positioning of major participants in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Fintech Market, along with their competitive advancements like collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, new product releases, and investments in research & development.
- To provide thorough information to stakeholders on growth opportunities in fast-growing segments
Key Driver: Growing Prevalence of Various Cancer Cases to Uplift the Oncology/Cancer Drugs Market
The GCC nations have been witnessing a massive surge in several types of cancer cases including lung cancer, breast cancer, colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, etc. The prominent factor behind the increasing cases of lung cancer in the GCC nations remains the habit of tobacco smoking among the men population. The smoking prevalence has been subsequently leading to a large number of lung cancer cases mainly in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Oman. For instance, in 2020, around 6% male of Saudi Arabia were diagnosed with lung cancer, as per the World Health Organization. Thus, the growing prevalence of different types of cancers among the GCC population would facilitate the requirement for oncology/cancer drugs in the forthcoming period.
- 2023: Ovia Health announced new features in their Ovia app, adding menopause symptom tracking & resources to aid women during menopause.
- 2023: Celmatix Inc., launched a new PCOS drug program targeted to treat numerous women’s health issues such as female infertility, endometriosis, and menopause.
A Detailed Analysis of Major Segments Driving the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Fintech Market Growth
In this section, the report explores the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Fintech Market‘s dynamic landscape, dissected into multiple segments and sub-segments, along with pivotal factors propelling industry growth, to help stakeholders optimize their positioning, target audience, and revenue tactics.
Based on Component
— Software Tools
— Data Discovery
— Data Quality and Data Governance
— Data Visualization
Based on Deployment
Based on Application
– Business Analytics and Reporting
– Virtual Assistants (Chatbots)
– Fraud Detection
Based on End User
– Stock Trading Firms
– Hedge Funds
– Retail Banking
– Investment Banking
Geographically, the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Fintech Market expands across:
– North America
– South America
– Middle East & Africa
Immerse Yourself in the Complete Report: Explore Extensive Research, Market Segmentation, and Competitive Landscape Analysis – https://www.marknteladvisors.com/research-library/global-artificial-intelligence-in-fintech-market.html
Note: The Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Fintech Market research report can be tailored as per individual client needs, providing comprehensive & valuable insights at various levels. This personalized approach enables clients to understand the industry’s true potential, effectively tackle growth challenges, devise effective strategies, and make well-informed decisions to maintain a competitive edge in the industry.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Fintech Market Research Report: Key Questions Addressed
- What is the estimated size, share, & CAGR of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Fintech Marketduring 2023-28?
- Which segments & sub-segments are considered most prevalent in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Fintech Marketresearch study?
- What are the major regions/countries would offer remunerative prospects to the key players in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Fintech Market?
- What are the geographical trends and recent developments in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Fintech Market?
- Which products/services would witness rapidly growing demand in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Fintech Market through 2028?
A Detailed Assessment of Major Companies in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Fintech Market and their Key Growth Strategies
The competitive landscape section of the report unveils the top players in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Fintech Industry, their financials, resources, product offerings, market share, strategic initiatives, R&D investments, strengths, & weaknesses. All the findings & hypothesis on the market ecosystem have been carefully validated through a detailed Porter’s five forces analysis.
– Inbenta Technologies
– Nuance Communications
– Amazon Web Services
– Next It Corp.
– TIBCO Software
often involve in collaborations for joint venture programs & resource sharing to achieve their objectives efficiently.
About MarkNtel Advisors
MarkNtel Advisors is a leading research, consulting, & data analytics firm that provides an extensive range of strategic reports on diverse industry verticals. We deliver data to a substantial & varied client base, including multinational corporations, financial institutions, governments, & individuals, among others.
Our specialization in niche industries & emerging geographies allows our clients to formulate their strategies in a much more informed way and entail parameters like Go-to-Market (GTM), product development, feasibility analysis, project scoping, market segmentation, competitive benchmarking, market sizing & forecasting, & trend analysis, among others, for 15 diverse industrial verticals. Using such information, our clients can identify attractive investment opportunities & strategize their moves to yield higher ROI (Return of Interest) through an early mover advantage with top-management approaches.
*For further information, kindly contact our sales team, and allow us to guide your purchase and customization queries.
Phone: +1 628 895 8081 +91 120 4278433,
Address: 5234F Diamond Heights Blvd #3092,
San Francisco, CA 94131, United States