Thanks to its many features at a low price, the all-in-one Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer fits both your home and workplace. Because of some of its cutting-edge features, such as the Auto Scan Mode, Hybrid Ink System, Special Filters, etc., the Canon MG2522 is one of the top options for many people. The Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless setup can meet your demands whether you need to print from a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. To understand more about the Canon Pixma Mg2522 Setup and to find some simple fixes for some of the most common MG2522 Printer issues, please read this webpage.
How Can A Canon Pixma MG2522 Be Manually Setup?
Before starting the Canon Pixma Printer setup MG2522, make sure you have all of the printer’s accessories according to the printer’s specs. Unwrap the printer, then set it down on a flat area and turn it on. Then, until the wireless lamp starts to flash, push and hold the WiFi button on the printer. To continue with the Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer setup, you must join the same WiFi network that the printer is linked to.
Canon Pixma MG2522 Windows Setup
Canon Pixma Mg2522 Wireless Setup requires that you adhere to the steps outlined below:
- Turn on your Windows 10 PC, the wireless router, and your Canon MG2522 printer.
- Connect the printer to your WiFi router by doing what we covered in the previous section.
- Ensure that your Windows 10 computer and the printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- To continue with the Pixma MG2522 Canon printer setup, go to the Canon website and download the printer driver.
- Start by opening the downloaded file to begin the Canon Pixma MG2522 setup.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer installation.
- Access the Control Panel on your PC.
- Select “Add Printer” after choosing “Device and Printer.”
- From the list of installed printers, choose the Canon MG2522 Printer, then click Next.
- Your printer’s name can be located in the section for devices and printers, and it is now ready for usage. The Canon Pixma MG2522 Windows configuration is complete.
Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer Mac Setup
You may print documents wirelessly by utilising the Canon Pixma MG2522 setup Mac to connect your Mac to the printer.
- The WiFi router, printer, and Mac should all be turned on.
- To set up a Canon Pixma MG2522 printer on a Mac, follow the instructions in the preceding section.
- Ensure that your printer and Mac are connected to the same wireless network.
- Visit the Canon website to get the printer driver.
- Open the printer setup file that you downloaded and follow the on-screen directions to finish installing the driver and configuring your Canon Pixma MG2522 for Mac.
- By clicking on it, choose “System and Preference” from the Apple menu.
- Printer and Scanner are chosen.
- After that, click the Plus icon to add the printer.
- Click Add after selecting your MG2522 Canon Printer from the list of available printers.
- The setup for the MG2522 Canon Pixma Printer on the Mac has been finished. You might print a practise page.
References: Canon Printer Mg2522 Wireless Setup